• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Short video of first time with my Roof boxer

So that's what I look like! :D I've got the same helmet in matte black. I love the look of it, but dislike many other things about it.

Wind noise is pretty high for a full face helmet, and the spherical visor, while really cool looking, fogs up in rain really badly. Also the lack of padding on the chin bar seems like it would be painful in any kind of fall, and I'm less than 100% confident that the snaps holding the chin bar down would really stay latched in an accident.

That said, I still wear it every day because I think it looks so great.

Edit: Oh yeah, how could I forget my biggest peev - it doesn't fit in the frunk!:mad:

Last edited:
Form over function?

I must admit I've tried them on in the past and I agree with about the padding, I also found that it came up to the back of my head instead of the upper neck area.

But as you say, real cool looking.:cool:

Wind noise is pretty high for a full face helmet, and the spherical visor, while really cool looking, fogs up in rain really badly. Also the lack of padding on the chin bar seems like it would be painful in any kind of fall, and I'm less than 100% confident that the snaps holding the chin bar down would really stay latched in an accident.

Edit: Oh yeah, how could I forget my biggest peev - it doesn't fit in the frunk!:mad:

I agree with the noise and haven't experienced the fog. I put it snide the cloth bag a and it does fit in my frunk.

Thanks, bro!

Back