• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

pit bull stand for vrf might work with NC700x

I can't find any actual dimensions for this stand to confirm if it will work or not. I would guess that the NC700X has more ground clearance than the VFR1200, but I'm not 100% sure. However, it looks like it is generally more expensive than just buying the actual center stand for the NC700x, which is a known entity that will work for sure.

I can't find any actual dimensions for this stand to confirm if it will work or not. I would guess that the NC700X has more ground clearance than the VFR1200, but I'm not 100% sure. However, it looks like it is generally more expensive than just buying the actual center stand for the NC700x, which is a known entity that will work for sure.

yes i see that is more expensive, but i think for those that dont want to add more weight. this might be an option. ( even tho the centerstand is kind of light.)

what i have found is people using a similar stand on CTX700. it might be the same one. am still trying to find more details

plus some people that have lowered their bikes. this could be an option

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/pit-bull-rear-stand-honda-ctx700

Last edited:
Back