• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lake Tahoe trip.

JDE

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Got up early this morning to go take some pictures of the sunrise over Emerald Bay this morning. Didn't bring my laptop on vacation, so here's some cellphone pic's.

yte4una3.jpg

9ugybytu.jpg

unazy9yz.jpg

2urumyha.jpg

eby8umar.jpg

ahydu5e8.jpg

It was beautiful! Wish I would have prepared better and brought a thermos with some coffee and something to eat. Then I would have stayed in that spot for hours. Truly amazing, and so relaxing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JDE

Those pictures are awsome, thanks! :cool: I can feel peace and tranquility washing over me from up here, lol

Your phone takes better pics than my camera.

Is Sloth one of those 7 deadly sins thingies? If so, I'm doomed on that one alone. Can't remember the last time I willingly got up to watch a sunrise, but the cool pictures often seen do kinda make me regret it sometimes... :eek:

Well got up again for my last day in Tahoe. Home now. Here's a few more cellphone pic's until I get around to pulling the pictures off the camera.

juqetere.jpg

u4u2u3ub.jpg

vu9eseja.jpg

Hey, what tires are you running? And how do they handle road/light gravel? I'm thinking of putting some 80/20ish ones on once my K60/TKC80 are dead.

The Shinko 705's. They handle pretty good. I haven't done too much offroading with them yet. But other members on here say that they are better than the PR3'S I had on when we met up for Mono Lake and Bodie. I bet these would be much better on those roads.

South Lake Tahoe is like a mini Vegas and in the pics i realized that you are enjoyed a lot there in this trip and If you are a strong hiker, I also recommend climbing Horsetail Falls i that,s one thing is very good for the visitor..

Back