• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Accessorized NC750X

Ruggybuggy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the bike done and thought I would post the results. I really like the way it came out. All the accessories for the 700 will work on the 750.

CIMG2596.JPG

CIMG2590.JPG

CIMG2588.JPG

The Honda luggage works really slick and was worth the extra cost. Just works with the bikes lines. Notice the lock set is not in the top case. It's on order. The single ignition key will open all the boxes.

CIMG2592.JPG

CIMG2593.JPG

CIMG2612.JPG

Givi engine guards really blend in nicely and make a good mounting point for lights. A thanks to L.B.S. for sending me the plastic Givi protectors.

CIMG2638.JPG

I bought these lights off Ebay and impressed with the quality, very bright. Mounts are from twisted throttle. Expensive but worth it.

CIMG2637.JPG

CIMG2650.JPG

CIMG2651.JPG

Cyclegear hand guards worked better than expected and no problem with fit. They went on rather easily.

CIMG2631.JPG

CIMG2635.JPG

The newer style Oxford heated grips. They were a pain to fit on the throttle side but came out nice.

CIMG2633.JPG

CIMG2605.JPG

Seat Concepts seat. I took a 5 hour trip and the seat was very comfortable but I do suggest getting the grip material. I'm having mine recovered in the grip.

CIMG2614.JPG

The2Wheels.com short levers. Adjustable on both sides.

CIMG2630.JPG

Triumph fork protectors. Nice

CIMG2649.JPG

Custom Dynamics light. Flashes 4-5 times when brake is depressed then steady on. Also has tail light feature. This is the short version, looks stock and is very bright.

CIMG2643.JPG

CIMG2585.JPG

Honda luggage carrier and side case mounts.

CIMG2641.JPG

CIMG2639.JPG

CIMG2618.JPG

CIMG2619.JPG

My least favorite accessory. The Pyramid rear hugger. $80 bucks for a piece of plastic.

CIMG2628.JPG

My Lifeproof Iphone 5 holder running off an acc 12V supply. Works very well and I stream music and nav commands into my helmet via Sena SM10. It's sitting on a ram ball mount that replaces on of the handle bar clamp bolts.

CIMG2646.JPG

Twisted Throttle rad guard

IMG_0571.JPG

Honda centre stand

IMG_0569.JPG

Also forgot to mention I have the upper and lower Honda air deflectors and they do work well and the Acc 12V socket int the truck. No closeups but you can see some of them in some of the pictures.

Opps! Also forgot the fenda extender. I think that's everything but I do have on order a LED headlight replacement kit that will be going in next week. I'll update this post when it's complete.

Last edited:
Looks good. That is the first time I believe I've seen a top box like the one you have mounted.

You have done a super job on this. I really appreciate the pictures that you took for the illustrations.

I have hope that the NC750X will be available in the US next year. Saving my money for that.

Looks great - tell us more about the Custom Dynamics light - I went to their website and I am not sure which one to order - can you help a brother out? I got to have one because it looks awesome!

Looks great - tell us more about the Custom Dynamics light - I went to their website and I am not sure which one to order - can you help a brother out? I got to have one because it looks awesome!

Here's the link. Knight Rider LED Light Bar

Knight Rider Non-Sequential Dual Intensity 12 LED Light Bar with Flashing Brake Alert - Red

I had to grind a little off the top of the reflector to make it work.

Very nice. Boy do I feel inadequate ☺
May I ask why you choose the Oxford heated grips over the stock Honda grips? Just cost? Can you share any more details on why the throttle side was a pain?

Thanks for posting pics. I have almost paid off my bike... Time to up my farkles!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Very nice. Boy do I feel inadequate ☺
May I ask why you choose the Oxford heated grips over the stock Honda grips? Just cost? Can you share any more details on why the throttle side was a pain?

Thanks for posting pics. I have almost paid off my bike... Time to up my farkles!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Honda wanted something close to $250 for their heaters and I could buy the Oxfords for $60. I've used them before and they work well. They redesigned the controller so you can now see the LED indicators in the sunlight, the old design was terrible.

The reason why the throttle side was so hard is that a fair amount of modifications has to be done to the tube to get them to work. The throttle tube has an outer and inner flange that has to be removed. If you don't remove the inner flange the Oxford grip won't slide down the tube far enough to clear the bar end. Also the tube has ridges on it that has to be sanded down so the Oxford grip with fit on. The good thing is the plastic sands down very easily. It just a matter of taking your time and protecting everything so you don't mark surrounding parts. Also don't be careful how much you sand down so the Oxford still has a good grip. Oxford gives you "krazy" glue to glue the grips on so you have to work quickly. Try first then glue. Protect the bike from dripping glue with plastic.

Back