• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My Commute Video

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
A little video of my commute to work. Taken last Sunday. I work a lot of weekends installing projects when mills are down.

Unfortunately I forgot to start camera when I left the house or there would have been a good close-up of a deer I had to brake hard for.

Anyway here it is.
[video=youtube_share;qGZzuONQUyg]http://youtu.be/qGZzuONQUyg[/video]

The distance between where you work and where you live is further than some folks drive in a year, after the round trip. You live and work where you are employed, and have a house some where else.

Thanks for posting that, I enjoy watching vids from across the pond, not biased media shoving shit down my throat, but normal everyday folk going about their motorsickle business.

U.S and A.

Borat-ThatsNice.jpg

Yep. I love to watch other folks clips about anything on bikes. I have a little Go-Pro cam and I tried it once. I wasn't much impressed with what I took. I must put it up here and let you folks decide some time. I am delighted to say I will never have a commute clip though as I am retired !

Keep em coming. Hopefully other folks will follow your example and put other clips up. Thanks again.

Back