• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

new 750x

jameslerock

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Got my new white nc750x a few weeks ago, I came to it from a long list of bikes , my last being a zx6r ninja. I've got to say i love it!
The revs take a bit of getting used to but once you've worked it out its a lot of fun , so much fun and low torque.
It reminds me of the honda dominator i used to have but much better. Im returning 69mpg as well!
I wish when you bought it they offered the hugger and fender extender as i probably will get these.
I had an alarm fitted which was pretty expensive but i wish i hadn't bothered , the hiss seems to do the trick.

I have a datatool s4 , i really wish i hadn't bothered I've had to replace it twice! The first time because it kept going off and then because the alarm isn't seeing the remote unless its right next to it.
On my last bike i had a Meta system alarm , never gave me any problems!!

Many years ago I had a Datatool MK5 alarm fitted to a new machine. The damn thing almost killed me when it went off and switched my engine off on the outside lane of the motorway. No aftermarket alarms for me since then.

Back