• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 Stealth fighter model ?!

I would have to get a batman suit if I had one of those. I wonder if anyone makes batman motorcycle armor...

Wow just checked out Honda Canada's website to see the new model... NM4. It uses the NC700 engine.

Here is the link. Honda Motorcycle

View attachment 17007

As I mentioned before in another post. Now we all know where all those "Laid-Off" Engineers from Lockheed went to.

Where are the Strobe Beacons for Port and Starborad at?

Last edited:
Wow just checked out Honda Canada's website to see the new model... NM4. It uses the NC700 engine.

Here is the link. Honda Motorcycle

View attachment 17007

As I mentioned before in another post. Now we all know where all those "Laid-Off" Engineers from Lockheed went to.

Where are the Port and Starborad Strobe Beacons at?

Attachments

• bat1.jpg
    bat1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
By a hit, do they mean that folks get to hit it with sledge hammers? To me this bike will be a unman drone!
Since you asked...
Gizmag said:
The highlight of the show was undoubtedly the new Honda NM. There were long queues waiting patiently to get astride and get the feel for this new feet forward, 750cc motorcycle design. It's popularity can be attributed to similarities with the futuristic motorcycle ridden in the classic Japanese animation film, Akira.

Some reviewers expect this to be a hit in Asia. May not fit our sensibilities but time will tell if Honda made a mistake.

Maybe playing Devil's advocate here, but you have to give them credit for stepping outside the box. If had money to just p*ss away, I'd buy one just to turn a few heads as I roll by. You meet a lot of cool people when you ride something that isn't the norm...I found this out while riding my '76 CB550 over the past years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back