• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Finally! NM4 On The Road.

Even on a practical note............ I can only imagine the wind blast hitting the driver coming off those front fairings! Reminds me of the old Yamaha Majesty 400 scooter.

looks retarded,but judging by rider position should be really comfortable on the back at VERY low speeds(like 25 mph around town)
+1 bduffey on windshield..

It just occurred to me as a consequence of this bike's gorgeous looks that
NM4 maybe easily seen as NMA which me being not a native english speaker translate as...
En-Em-Ah
oops, wait, isn't it the new Honda Enema then? :confused:
Isn't this a naming disaster or is it just me? :rolleyes:

It just occurred to me as a consequence of this bike's gorgeous looks that
NM4 maybe easily seen as NMA which me being not a native english speaker translate as...
En-Em-Ah
oops, wait, isn't it the new Honda Enema then? :confused:
Isn't this a naming disaster or is it just me? :rolleyes:

Not quite as bad as the Toyota MR2 - the name caused a few raised eyebrows and chuckles in France.

Ha, did not know/think ever about the M-er-deux!
Here the Seat Malaga was sold as Gredos to avoid the probably known over there greek insult.

Sounds to be similar to the meaning of Pajero - which is sold as the Montero in countries that speak Spanish. I think that somebody had some fun over the years getting the Japanese companies to choose ridiculous names they didn't know the meaning of

More like a refugee from Judge Dredd than the batcave. It is ugly, but does look comfortable though.

We all have to remember that this bike was not designed for the "Seasoned Rider" like us all here. It was designed to "Bring In" new riders that were considering riding a motorcyle or want to get off a scooter. This "Thing" to lack a better term, will only be available with the DCT and have the 680cc engine too, like most of our bikes here.

Soon people will be buying these and will be seeking out forums such as this one. We have to keep an "Open Mind" and accept those whom join this forum that own the NM4 (NC700J), as this bike is a distance cousin of our beloved models that we all hold so dearly.

Regardless of our personal views and thoughts regarding this bike, it is still "Family" sort of speak. You can choose your friends, but you cannot choose your family.

Why didn't they hire some Italian designer to do it properly?
Ok, if its design was budget constraint the could go for some guy from India...
I see some potential if baked properly but this thing looks like an inflatable toy when on the move.
The originating designer must be some Japanese guy of too young age to feel confident to wrestle his bold initial idea through the conservative Honda establishment managing layers and this leads to disastrously half baked stuff like this vehicle.

Last edited:
nc sales sucks? just wait for this one. they will suck x10. what's wrong with these people? how they come up with this? just some latest examples from nissan:

Nissan_Cube_Z11_003.JPG

Nissan_Juke_16GT_FOUR_Type_V.jpg

what the hell? seriously..

off topic(but motorcycle related)-i've typed in google --what's wrong with these people--

and some really interesting pictures popped up. here they are

734079_483202488388702_372554842_n.jpg

179125_10150937080033215_1729284730_n.jpg

1.jpg

motor.jpg

bbis-moto-family1.jpg

btw-that NM bike is also there.

nc sales sucks? just wait for this one. they will suck x10. what's wrong with these people? how they come up with this? just some latest examples from nissan:

Nissan_Cube_Z11_003.JPG

Nissan_Juke_16GT_FOUR_Type_V.jpg

what the hell? seriously..

Both quite good sellers in Japan. I see lots of them on the road every day. I've never thought them particularly hideous, but I have such incredibly low interest in cars that something has to be stunningly awful for me to even notice it.

Both quite good sellers in Japan. I see lots of them on the road every day. I've never thought them particularly hideous, but I have such incredibly low interest in cars that something has to be stunningly awful for me to even notice it.

+1. We bought a Juke for the wife to drive. It's a hoot with AWD and the turbo huffing and puffing away. We see a LOT of Juke's in this area, Cube's too, but Austin is a pretty young demo on the whole, which these both tend to be directed at...

trey

Back