• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I Bought It!

Ruggybuggy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I attended the Powersports show today in Winnipeg MB and walked away buying this.

IMG_0530.JPG

Sure feels light compared to my FZ1. Now to buy some accessories. Question I have is are all the accessories for the NC700X compatible with the 750? I going to purchase the Honda side panniers, rear tire hugger, handguards, crash guards, Honda centre stand, heated grips and smoked windscreen. Does anyone know what mounts work best with the PowerMadd handguards and also what rear hugger works the best?? Any suggestions for a smoked windscreen that won't interfere with handguards at full lock? Almost forgot, going to install an fender extender. Anyone use ABS glue on the extender to fix? I use to have a FZ6 and some of the FZ6 members installed their extenders by removing the fender and then ABS gluing and clamping overnight.

Thanks

Hi and well done on the purchase, I can tell you what does fit the 750X from the 700X....

Pyramid rear hugger

Any fenda extenda (screw it on for piece of mind)

R&G rad guard

SW Motech Kobra handguards, mines a DCT and they fitted real easy. No issues on full lock but I do have the stock screen.

Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone. I think I'm really going to enjoy this bike. I'm coming off an FZ1 which I'm consigning but selling all the accessories to pay for the NC750X's accessories. Fuel prices in my area are sitting at $1.39 so I'll enjoy the 80 mpg.

Welcome Ruggybuggy and if you want to buy accessories for your NC at the best price, you can go to: NC700 S/X the guy is from Ontario and the prices are good plus he can order almost anything you want. If you are a ADVRIDER member, you can request a free shipping code.

Last edited:
I attended the Powersports show today in Winnipeg MB and walked away buying this.

Sure feels light compared to my FZ1. Now to buy some accessories. Question I have is are all the accessories for the NC700X compatible with the 750? I going to purchase the Honda side panniers, rear tire hugger, handguards, crash guards, Honda centre stand, heated grips and smoked windscreen. Does anyone know what mounts work best with the PowerMadd handguards and also what rear hugger works the best?? Any suggestions for a smoked windscreen that won't interfere with handguards at full lock? Almost forgot, going to install an fender extender. Anyone use ABS glue on the extender to fix? I use to have a FZ6 and some of the FZ6 members installed their extenders by removing the fender and then ABS gluing and clamping overnight.

Thanks

Congrats on the new bike and yes I have used ABS cement to affix the Fenda Extenda on the NCX as well as my FJR. Remove the double sided sticky tape that comes on the Extenda. I rough up the mating sides of both surfaces with sandpaper and clean with alcohol. Apply ABS/PVC cement and clamp. Just don't get any of the cement on the good side of the fender. It will mess up the paint and melt the plastic.

Congrats on the new bike and yes I have used ABS cement to affix the Fenda Extenda on the NCX as well as my FJR. Remove the double sided sticky tape that comes on the Extenda. I rough up the mating sides of both surfaces with sandpaper and clean with alcohol. Apply ABS/PVC cement and clamp. Just don't get any of the cement on the good side of the fender. It will mess up the paint and melt the plastic.

Any plusses or minuses of ABS/PVC cement over epoxy designed for plastic?

The new 2014's come with Dunlops (can't remember which ones) but members on the forum said they liked the grip but wear out prematurely.

Dunlop TrailMax, ive done 1800 miles on mine, another 1000 will kill em off for sure, should've been called Dunlop CheeseMax. :mad:

Dunlop TrailMax, ive done 1800 miles on mine, another 1000 will kill em off for sure, should've been called Dunlop CheeseMax. :mad:

Ya I was hoping for the Metzeler. Oh well I own a Napa Auto Care centre so easy enough to change them out when they're done. I normally go through a set once a year.

Good choice, welcome to the clan.

Here's mine with a few bits added - tail tidy, small indies and an IXIL can.

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_2296.jpg
    IMG_2296.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_2277.jpg
    IMG_2277.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,062
Yours looks awesome - where did you get the Tail Tidy? How was installation? The two things on my list are 1- Tail Tidy and 2- Exhaust.

Back