• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Batman you got 11 grand, and it is yours!

I'll be honest with you; I think it looks better than most all Harley Davidson models, in that it won't look old when it's new. It just needs some color instead of being black.

I just can't understand the functionality of a near horizontal windshield.

Last edited:
I would like to demo one just to see how it rides. I don't think I would purchase one because of style. Has to be great for new riders though.

I would like to demo one just to see how it rides. I don't think I would purchase one because of style. Has to be great for new riders though.

I would like to demo one too. Do you know of any dealers in the Tampa Bay area doing demo rides? Honda didn't even have anything at Bikeweek. It seems to defy conventional wisdom that Honda would launch almost a dozen bikes with this size engine and general style and not have some type of demo program at the bigger events. I'm not saying every bike. Just the newer styles like this one, the NCs, and the $18,000 CTX1300. Have you seen the CTX1300? I think it stands for Cruiser Tourer eXtreme. :)

I haven't seen Honda do any demo rides since they stopped their yearly bike rally in Knoxville, Tn. Yamaha sometimes have them at major events, Kawasaki has demo days throughout the US, you can go to Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATV, Jet Ski Watercraft, Side x Side and find which dealers give demo rides (yes, even in Florida), BMW usually give demo rides, and most, if not all, HD dealerships give demo rides. In Louisville, not one Honda dealer will allow you to demo ride-we have 3-4 Honda dealers. I was able to demo one because my best bud bought one 2 weeks before I did and he allowed me to ride his. Thompson Motorcycles in Terra Haute may allow you to demo ride a Honda, if you are a serious buyer and they know you.

This site states the dealers in the Tampa Area which allow test rides:
Find A Honda Dealer Near You - Honda Powersports

Honda shows the bike on their propaganda page; however, they don't have it listed in any category for purchase. May be a 2015 bike and may not come to the US at all.....

I haven't seen Honda do any demo rides since they stopped their yearly bike rally in Knoxville, Tn. Yamaha sometimes have them at major events, Kawasaki has demo days throughout the US, you can go to Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATV, Jet Ski Watercraft, Side x Side and find which dealers give demo rides (yes, even in Florida), BMW usually give demo rides, and most, if not all, HD dealerships give demo rides. In Louisville, not one Honda dealer will allow you to demo ride-we have 3-4 Honda dealers. I was able to demo one because my best bud bought one 2 weeks before I did and he allowed me to ride his. Thompson Motorcycles in Terra Haute may allow you to demo ride a Honda, if you are a serious buyer and they know you.

The problem is the cost of the insurance and the fact that the dealership has to pay to the insurance. Very expensive insurance. You can purchase event insurance, and that some of the manufactures do for the big events. Like every thing it just comes down to the almighty buck.6.jpg

SmileyMoneyEyes.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:

Honda brings a trailer full of bikes to the Wing Ding every year for demo rides. Two years ago they had it at Fort Wayne Indiana. It was so hot that week (104*F) that few people wanted to ride. I just drank lots of water and test rode every bike they brought except the cruisers. The staff said that was their last motorcycle demo of the season, and they were switching to ATVs for the rest of the year.

This July's Wing Ding is at Madison Wisconsin. The schedule says there will be demo rides but doesn't yet say who's bringing what. Oddly enough, Harley Davidson always shows up.

My local dealer lets me ride anything I want, any time, as did the dealer in DFW, Texas, when I was down there for business.

Can one fit 2 assault rifles to the front?
Then perhaps Batman will buy it...

Batman doesn't use guns. Mounting harpoons or missile launchers would be more his style. (Never understood why missiles and explosives were ok, but guns weren't)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back