• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

This NM4 is outside, in the sunlight...

Well I'll say this for it: everyone is talking about it. I'd guess Honda likes that.

There is another thread with members saying the NC is ugly, but the ride and features make it OK for them.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the engineer in me sees bBeauty in the function of the NM4

With proper paint job, some flash strobes on the front&back, maybe a chaff&flare release option :D , it could be a law enforcement bike or Judge Dredd's bike either :)
Beauty is decided by each own personal view.
I think it is strange.
I would surely modify it if I had one.

Let's see, it has integrated saddlebags and integrated lights at the front of the fairing. How much have you guys spent on hard saddlebags and extra lights on your bike????

Beside the fact that I hate the looks of the thing, the rider position doesn't look comfortable at all. Looks like there would be quite a reach to the bars and has forward foot controls.........no thanks! I bet they sell about 50 of them worldwide. Makes no sense to me. Ma Honda can retool in order to manufacture this piece of crap but they can't update the ST? I don't get it.
Mike

Hmmm...I think I'm gonna have to change my mind. When I saw the original pictures from just the side I thought it was mildly offensive...but now that I've seen it from all angles on video I'm downgrading my opinion to hideous. Would be ashamed to wake up with it in my garage after a night of hard drinking. :cool:

Beside the fact that I hate the looks of the thing, the rider position doesn't look comfortable at all. Looks like there would be quite a reach to the bars and has forward foot controls.........no thanks! I bet they sell about 50 of them worldwide.

Honda need only enlist the marketing geniuses at Harley Davidson. They manage to sell thousands and thousands of bikes that fit your exact description above. :rolleyes:

There is another thread with members saying the NC is ugly, but the ride and features make it OK for them.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the engineer in me sees bBeauty in the function of the NM4

Well said! I haven't made up my mind on it yet... but I like that it is innovative!

Back