• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

rear rack for stock nc700x

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One rear rack. powder coated wrinkle black without fuel hole, only fits on stock nc, with stock grab rails, and no rear rack. $150.00 plus shipping. Dale
rack is sold, Thanks Dale

Last edited:
One rear rack. powder coated wrinkle black without fuel hole, only fits on stock nc, with stock grab rails, and no rear rack. $150.00 plus shipping. Dale
rack is sold, Thanks Dale

Hi Dale, are all your racks like this - they only fit if you do NOT have the Honda rear rack?

Hi Dale, are all your racks like this - they only fit if you do NOT have the Honda rear rack?

this rack was a close out at below cost, because it would not fit all nc700x and dct models with whatever grab rails, or rear rack, that was installed. I remade the racks to clear, and have had no feed back on the racks not fitting with other makers acc. Thanks Dale If anyone has a interference problems with there allready installed acc please pm me, so i can make running changes in the racks. Thanks Dale

Back