• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Front brake pads advice

Soarezito

Reaction score
Visit site
I am riding my NC700X non abs, non dct for a couple months now and have roughly 4.000 miles of pleasure on her.

Now I start to see the front pads wear and at this pace another 4k and will need to change.

As I am in Africa and have little or almost none variety to choose from when it comes to parts, I need to plan the things in advance since I use friends coming from europe and myself when going there.

Enough said, now to the point.

I like the origin pads working, and was wondering if you guys can advise me on some other brands/compounds for that item.

No safety compromisse is accepted.

Thanks in advance for the inputs.

I've always had good luck with EBC pads on my dirt bikes, and plan on using their HH sintered pads on my S when the OEM pads are worn out.

Watch out using different brake pads than oem. I yhink I use ebc hh and I have a noise like a fast ticking on it. When I put the old pads on the ticking was not there.

Aftermarket pads may or my not improve braking....... Brake pad compromises are performance, wear, noise, brake dust to mention a few........

An aggressive after market pad can wear the rotor and the rotor is $$$$$.

OEM can be a good choice.

Back