• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OMG I'm sooo Happy!!

Whiteknuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
Today. Sunny. somewhat warm. 12c

took the NC out for another ride. This is the best bike i have ever owned :)

http://youtu.be/ShABUGCMAeA

Enough power for me. Dare i say it has rip your arms off torque. So balanced and easy to ride. The stock tires are really nice (Metzeler Interact Z8)
slowly working on the chicken strips. The Metzeler site says to not take them over 100kph until you have around 200km on them. so havent been on the
hwy yet but i am sure the bike will be a joy at cruising speed (130kph)

the more i ride it the more i love it. The rear seat latch is not sticking anymore (hit it with some 3in1 oil)
so glad i got this bike.

happy happy happy .. joy joy joy.

Last edited:
Today. Sunny. somewhat warm. 12c

took the NC out for another ride. This is the best bike i have ever owned :)

I'm so happy - YouTube

Enough power for me. Dare i say it has rip your arms off torque. So balanced and easy to ride. The stock tires are really nice (Metzeler Interact Z8)
slowly working on the chicken strips. The Metzeler site says to not take them over 100kph until you have around 200km on them. so havent been on the
hwy yet but i am sure the bike will be a joy at cruising speed (130kph)

the more i ride it the more i love it. The rear seat latch is not sticking anymore (hit it with some 3in1 oil)
so glad i glad i got this bike.

happy happy happy .. joy joy joy.
0.jpg

Have fun and RIDE!

SmileyNews.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
That's the ticket! Good for you! :D :cool:

Isn't it just awesome to have that feeling fire off all the right little happy electro-chemical receptors in the brain? lol

Back