• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Well I've seen some strange things, but not quite like this.........

wozza

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A tree growing out of a side pannier.......:confused:

I think the owner must have stopped on the side of the road and snapped a branch of a tree, but the pannier was filled with soil......:confused:
Actually I don't know what to think....

motorcycleandtree_zps72d93869.jpg

Looks like there are a lot of things about that bike that make it special....

I use to work with a guy who had 3-4 stalks of corn growing in the bed of his truck. They made it to be about 18" tall before they blew over.

I'm betting the rider found a certain species that he wanted and dug it up. Soon to be planted on his place.

If my wife were a rider, that would be her bike. She is forever wanting to stop and dig up stuff from the roadsides. We keep one of those folding army shovels and plastic bags in our truck for just such occasions. Fortunately, she's not tempted when we're on the bike.

I also noticed the Nitrous oxide emblem

That may explain why there's no leaves on the tree:D.

Seriously though I wouldn't doubt that very well could be a females bike and she's planning on transplanting what looks to be to me a pussy willow tree and possibly some tulips. Even folks with a green-thumb ride ; you can't beat that:).

Back