• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Meet and Ride with Florida Rider

Big Thump

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I met TerryinFla a few weeks ago and loaned him my Service Manual. He brought it back a few days later and we got to talking about getting together for a future ride. He has a new Red NC700X and it was a picture perfect day in Wesley Chapel. We met about 10:00am at my house and along with my wife on her CTX700, we rode north about two hours up some of the most winding roads around here. Went to lunch at a cool place on the Withalacoochee river called Stumpknockers. Afterwards, we took a different route back toward home which was equally nice.
It was really a fun day and Terry is a great rider. I got only a couple of pictures from the day though: a) How my wife burns off lunch in Florida b) At a fuel stop, all 700's together.

Attachments

• IMG_20140315_150856_443.jpg
    IMG_20140315_150856_443.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20140315_133656_877.jpg
    IMG_20140315_133656_877.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 111
Cool pix and glad to see you all got together for a nice ride. Hopefully riding weather is right around the corner for us up here.

Nice! We are so jealous here in Toronto, still cold and roads are still salty. Gorgeous red NC! I happen to own the same colour. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for the write up big thump. It was a awesome day and a great ride. It's funny how I have ridden these roads for years and yet you showed me a few I never knew existed. I was great following you and Mags around and being with quality riders. Plus what a great lunch spot I recommended it to my dad, the stuffed flounder was the best I ever had. Hopefully we can do it again, soon.

Back