• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How to get a NC750?

JeffR

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I am ready to trade my Silverwing in for a NC750 DCT but when I call the shops out here in California they say it isn't available in the U.S. at all. Can anyone tell me how you got your 750's? I hear the 750 is a slight improvement over the 700 but also reading about the 700 I know I would be perfectly happy with it too. Thanks for any help you can give.

Thanks,

JeffR

Answer.......Emigrate from the US. The 750 owners all live in other countries. Other than that, wait. The 750 may come to the US in the future.

Only available in foreign countries, not available in the US. The NC700 was available in other countries before it was available in the US.

Thanks for the replies. I thought I have read posts where people have bought them in the U.S. recently.

Thanks,

Jeff

Just thinking .... if I were a motorcycle manufacturer I might 'test' all my latest products in less litigious countries than the USA ;)
Mike

The 750 is also a bigger deal for those living in Europe, as their manual models were de-tuned to 47 bhp where ours has 51. Now since our DCT was also detuned for some reason to 47, that would be a bigger deal for us. Won't be much of a difference if you want the manual model, but might be if you want the DCT. My dealer says he has no idea if they will give us the 750 and it doesn't look good that all these other countries get it but we don't. If we do get it for 2015 the cost will be much higher than the bargain the bike first was at $6999.

Back