• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New 750X in the UK

Del Mar

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all - took delivery of my new 750X yesterday morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2218.jpg
    IMG_2218.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,557
  • IMG_2216.jpg
    IMG_2216.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,125
  • IMG_2222.jpg
    IMG_2222.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,006
  • IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 847
  • IMG_2238.jpg
    IMG_2238.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_2241.jpg
    IMG_2241.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 775
  • IMG_2239.jpg
    IMG_2239.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 847
Super bike! Very nice. I am hoping that we get this over here next year (or sooner!)

Who makes that exhaust on your? Where can one get one?

And you went right to work adding a slip on, bar brace, and fender eliminator. Well done.

The guy above me, his exhaust is made by IXIL. Says right on it.

Beautiful. That's exactly what I want. How do you like the matte white? Kind of prefer a gloss myself, but that's the bike that I will buy when it becomes available here.

And you went right to work adding a slip on, bar brace, and fender eliminator. Well done.

So is IXIL the manufacturers name or the name of the model of exhaust? I have never seen that name or brand before.
Any more information you can shed on this slip on?

Beautiful. That's exactly what I want. How do you like the matte white? Kind of prefer a gloss myself, but that's the bike that I will buy when it becomes available here.

I would have preferred a gloss white too, but this matte finish is really very good. It's a very "white" white, if you see what I mean....

Shouldn't be any problems keeping it looking good.

So is IXIL the manufacturers name or the name of the model of exhaust? I have never seen that name or brand before.
Any more information you can shed on this slip on?

Great pipes, made in Spain. Not expensive when compared to other big names like Akra and Yoshi.

And honestly, they sound great - gives the bike a real sort of V twin/triple sound.

Google ixil.com

Well the dealer supplied and fitted the fender eliminator (tail tidy), hugger, small indicators and exhaust.

All I had to do was fit the brace and KTM mirrors, which I take from bike to bike.

Hi, I'm from Portugal and a newbie in this forum, and while waiting for my first bike ever, the new NC750x "white white", trying to get most of the existing experiences from you guys.

About the new mate white of the new NC750x, although I like a lot the contrast that it makes to the new black engine and frame, it looks that it is a lot easier to get dirty and harder to clean.

I like the way it looks that Ixil exaust mounted on the NC, which compared to the big and cheap looking factory one, makes the NC sound and look much more powerful :)

Seems to me I will search in the web for a dealer in Portugal :)

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Hi, I'm from Portugal and a newbie in this forum, and while waiting for my first bike ever, the new NC750x "white white", trying to get most of the existing experiences from you guys.

About the new mate white of the new NC750x, although I like a lot the contrast that it makes to the new black engine and frame, it looks that it is a lot easier to get dirty and harder to clean.

I like the way it looks that Ixil exaust mounted on the NC, which compared to the big and cheap looking factory one, makes the NC sound and look much more powerful :)

Seems to me I will search in the web for a dealer in Portugal :)

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Hi Joao - Being in Portugal, you're right next door to Spain where they are made.

Back