• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda CX-01 Concept Revealed

Fits with my preferences of form follows function as far as design is concerned. I got a kick out of the authors opening paragraph.

[QUOTEThey say that in the future, most of the human race will be brown-skinned as racial-mixing will have run its course. That is, assuming climate change doesn’t induce a worldwide weather catastrophe or Russia doesn’t decide to sell some of its nuclear weapons cache to Christian extremists.[/QUOTE] Quite a twist to introduce a concept motorcycle model to the India market.

I like it, but we'll probably never see it here in the States. It looks like a CBR250R frame and engine with different swingarm, wheels, forks, and bodywork. And I'd say the front fender is Grom sized, as in too small for this bike!

CBR250R naked:
honda-cbr250r-frame.jpg
CX-01
View attachment 11302

Last edited:
I like it, but we'll probably never see it here in the States. It looks like a CBR250R frame and engine with different swingarm, wheels, forks, and bodywork. And I'd say the front fender is Grom sized, as in too small for this bike!

CBR250R naked:
CX-01

3.jpgDoes Honda give the cc on the CX-01? I do know that it is not the NC700 or NC750 engine.

smileyquestion.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know what size the motor is but it's for sure a small motor...India ride small bikes...I'm I drunk or I can read 249cc engraved on this pic ?

Honda-CX01-Concept-engine-1024x682.jpg

It's good to see in the text, the hot features and the specs that the 249.6cc, 4-stroke engine has a 249.6cc engine displacement. :)

It is also good to see in the text that Honda hasn't reviled any details. It is the consumers' function to revile the details, after all.

I don't know how they expect an entire family to ride on that tiny seat.

Back