• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Limited time offer Powerlet RapidFire Heated Jacket deal.

L.B.S.

Fixed Idea
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Warning! Do not hold me to this as the best deal out there, or if the Vendor is wonky, whatever lol.

Just thought I would pass this on as a seemingly good deal, I made use of this morning. First come first serve kinda thing, once the stock is depleted there is no more deal. Have no clue how long it will last or how much stock they have.

Heated Clothing

Put in Coupon Code: ADVFIRE20 for a 20% off savings!

Available is the Powerlet RapidFire FAR Infrared carbon nanotube tech heated Jacket liner (either with or without the dual wireless temperature controller) and the heated glove liners.

The controller version comes with the bike battery-to-jacket coax cable kit, I do not know how the jacket sans controller works as far as hooking it up to your bike. I imagine there may be a base ON/OFF inline switch or something, but finding that out is up to you I'm afraid.:p

I haunted the 'net to try and find a better deal and was unable to; but this was based on me being in Canada and having to take shipping into account. I think the shipping for you lucky folks in the US is free, but again don't quote me on that part. Maybe without the shipping you can find a better deal out there.

I purchased the Jacket and dual wireless controller. Would have loved to go with the liners as well, but my funds only go so far right now...:(

I have a pillow that folds smaller but it still takes up too much room than what I like. I currently have a Wal-Mart mummy bag, it's fairly roomy when in it for a mummy bag. Packs smallish but my next purchase is a down bag. I currently use a slumberjack trails tent but I'm looking into doing the hammock thing. I also use a big agnus air pad, it doesn't have much on the insulation but it provides up to 3 inches of comfort and packs up pretty small. All in all I can squeeze my sleeping bag, tent minus the poles and the sleeping pad in one oem side bag.

2.jpgLooks like Coax plugs. I would highly recommend the Warm and Safe coax jack panel mount.2.jpg

Coax Plug Cable.jpg

Smileywink.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Powerlet jacket and the glove liners and the controllers. They are good, very comfortable and they heat evenly.

I also have that coax panel mount and it works well. It fits in the same size hole as a powerlet, and wires up just the same way, so I could use the drill bit I'd already gotten for the Powerlets.

I have the Powerlet jacket and the glove liners and the controllers. They are good, very comfortable and they heat evenly.

I also have that coax panel mount and it works well. It fits in the same size hole as a powerlet, and wires up just the same way, so I could use the drill bit I'd already gotten for the Powerlets.

1.jpgThis is where I mounted my Coax plug. Sure bets having to get off the bike when you forgot to plug in.1.jpg

001.jpg

smileySingleEyeGlass.jpg

Last edited:
Back