• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tire Mounting Tool

2brnut2b

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone as this tool ? Bought one on a ADV rider group buy last year... works great and fast...more time for the beer. You still need spoons. Anyone who have changed a bike tire while your friends drink your beer know how fun it can be...:mad:
[video=youtube;d_cKs2WyQ8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_cKs2WyQ8c#t=143[/video]

Couldn't understand a word of the video, but from the looks of it that is metal. When rubbed against your rim it's going to scratch the crap out of painted rims. Think I'll stick with my mojo lever The Mojolever

Couldn't understand a word of the video, but from the looks of it that is metal. When rubbed against your rim it's going to scratch the crap out of painted rims. Think I'll stick with my mojo lever The Mojolever

Nope...it don't even touch the rim...it grips on the bead without touching the rim...I was also concerned about it at first but I changed 4 tires with it last summer...no more worried.

I bought a 16" set of (steel) Motion Pro irons and Rim Shields. Motorcyclist has a video on their use.
Warming up a tire in the sun helps the process.

Back