• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Skully Motorcycle Helmet

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
1.jpgIf you have not seen this helmet you have to watch this video:

[video=youtube;n_q5lBvWrMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_q5lBvWrMY[/video]

The future is now!

smileySkelton.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Cool!!

I like the way it looks and style. I just hope the price tag is within my spending limit. I think these helmets will sale pretty fast!!

Loving the future.

Tony

Not for me, personally.

I'm not in such a high priority need to see what's behind me; especially if that display is on all the time, pretty much directly in my field of view- I would find it hellishly distracting with the constant flickering and movement. With normal mirrors, I just glance once every few seconds, but my main focus is ahead of me with no thought to the mirrors actually being distracting, or causing my eyes to be drawn to them. (barring of course flashy lights, etc., designed to do just that)

Same with GPS. I only really look at the screen if I am stopped to confirm or puzzle out something, or when there isn't any traffic around me. Even then I feel a bit guilty for the length of time it takes for me to give attention to the GPS, instead of looking at the road and my little bubble around me for potential nasties in the terrain or whatever.

Having directional arrows pop up, or on ramp/off ramp lane navigation etc., right in my face so to speak, would freak me out I think, lol.

With a rearward glance in one direction, left or right, you'll be able to see what's behind you on both sides simultaneously! I'm wondering if the shield is capacitive or pressure sensitive. I like the concept.

Pretty cool. They have tech like that for soldiers now. Still under development but it is crazy the technology we have at our fingertips. Kind of reminds me of the heads up screen on the windshield of a Camaro.

Back