• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My Mountains!

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
0.jpgMy Mountains! Yes, my mountains are a little different.

[video=youtube;q5n5Kj2rQxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5n5Kj2rQxA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

smilleybinoculars.jpg

Last edited:
Dang OCR, you nearly rode to my house, I live behind The Spanish Flowers restaurant.

6.jpgWhen my daughter played AAU basketball, we had to take her every day for 3 years from Webster to Hamilton Jr. High for practice. They would practice in the middle of the city because the girls who made the team came from the entire Houston area. So, I have eaten many a meal at The Spanish Flowers. I just love their soup!

My daughter now goes to Texas State, so I don't get to eat as often at The Spanish Flowers as I would like to. Send me a private message, I don't need much of a reason to go riding or to eat at The Spanish Flowers. Yes, I am one of those folks who ride to eat and eat to ride! Hope to meet you soon!

SmileyBasketball.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, wow your mountains are pretty rugged looking. Whats the average elevation? Lol

Nice video, I enjoyed the tour of Texas

Back