• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Running heated jacket liner cord from battery to jacket

I have the receptacle / Female plug installed just under my seat.
Gerbing connections 002 paint.jpg
The male controller wire in my jacket plugs into the female on the bike.

I have my plug installed in the exact same place as turbodiesiel4i6. Have seen a lot of folks install the plug here.

:eek:

Last edited:
I have the receptacle / Female plug installed just under my seat.
View attachment 10614
The male controller wire in my jacket plugs into the female on the bike.
Like others I run mine exactly like this. There is enough space to run the heated gear harness out the left side of the battery box after connecting directly to the battery terminals, then lead the wires along the left frame tube and across the top of the fuel tank exiting under the seat. Take the seat off during installation. I think I used a coat hanger to fish or pull the wires through the space between the frunk and the left side frame tube. Tape the end of the coat hanger so as not to scratch the paint or plastic. Honda's clear coat on the painted parts is soft and easily marred/scratched so I am careful not to let the wire harness contact or rub on painted parts - by running the lead out from under the seat in this location the wires won't rub on the paint and can be tucked out of sight and weather when not in use.

Converted from pigtail to mounted heated gear connection and controller. Located near the funk.

7.jpg

Wukie,

Where did you get the covered plug that you have installed on the wing next to your frunk for your electric clothing? Great idea!

smileyconsider.jpg

Last edited:
Back