• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventures of Nana Chou - My Big Town

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
9.jpgFrom the time I got out of high school, off to the big city - Houston - I went, played, worked, and stayed. Here is a small part of my big city.

[video=youtube;fkfUlIhXjOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkfUlIhXjOA[/video]

SmileyCowboyThumbsUP.jpg

Last edited:
I have been through Houston several times back in 1997-2000. I was really in the area to skydiveat a place in Waller, Tx. I'm sure your familiar with that city. I was stationed at Ft. Polk, La. We would either jump in Beaumont or Houston. The thing I didn't like about the Houston area was the I-610 loop. People drive that thing like it is a NASCAR track. Since I wasn't from the area I wasn't used to the speeds people travel. I was more comforatable driving downtown Houston than I was that I-610 loop. Nice area though. I just recnetly had an oppurtunity to take a job at a Caterpillar plant in Victoria, Tx. If the wife hadn't wanted to stay closer to her parents I would be all over living in Texas.

After my time was up being taken care of my rich Uncle Sam, I returned to my old job in Galveston. After flying in the military, I just could not stand going back to my old cubical at the insurance company. But I had to pay for all the hospital bills for my first child as I was now out of the army, so back to the cubical I went. But the first chance I got I was gone from the cubical and off to Houston. Being the third generation at the insurance company, my family was in shock.

Last edited:
Back