• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

tapatalk

ziggie

Reaction score
Visit site
Getting a error on tapatalk.something about administration and cp ???it won't load.anyone else getting this???

I might be wrong but I found this on another site from three weeks ago. Their administrator had updated the site but forgot to submit one file that caused taptalk not to work.. They had the exact same message. The Admin replied with this. Admin if your reading this, could this be a possibility?

"Sorry, my fault. I installed an update yesterday and I uploaded all the relevant files, but I forgot to install the latest version of the script".

Whatever you did ended up working... I was starting to get worried. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Having tapatalk problems,HTML not matching anyone else have this.I even tried to update and didn't help.and package dosent match.

This is the same thinng that happend back in November. Admin had to do something on thier end to get it fixed. I believe it has to do with a forum update. Hopefully admin reads this and can fix the probelm. I'll check later and if the app still does not work I can send Admin a message. Or you can if you like.

Same problem, same error message "package file version doesn't match with installed versopn go to admincp etc..."

I can I send admin a message.its still a no go,and I am having to relearn how to use the normal sight lol.

Back