• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question about being banned

Ridealot

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello folks, yesterday I signed up for the site under the name DeviousMrMatt. The reason for joining was to learn more about the NC700 since I am looking to buy one of those or the CTX 700. I tried to log on today only to learn that that account has been banned for spamming. I have no idea why this is. If there is something wrong please tell me so I can check and see what is going on.

Sorry for starting a new account, but I am curious as to what happened.

Thanks
Matthew

Hello folks, yesterday I signed up for the site under the name DeviousMrMatt. The reason for joining was to learn more about the NC700 since I am looking to buy one of those or the CTX 700. I tried to log on today only to learn that that account has been banned for spamming. I have no idea why this is. If there is something wrong please tell me so I can check and see what is going on.

Sorry for starting a new account, but I am curious as to what happened.

Thanks
Matthew

From what I gather, there was a new update done just recently that has the poor Admin chasing down some pesky little problems here and there, and also sometimes automatic settings for potential anti-spam, can accidently include some innocent parties I believe.

I took no action against your account. It must have been an automatic action by the forum software or by the admin. Sorry you had troubles. This is the first I've heard of such a thing.

Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you here, and I hope we can helpful.

Greg

This is a for real and very good forum. The admin is trying to get a new problem solved. I have been a member of a good while, and currently the computer update is messing with everyone, including me. I can from a members point of view tell you it was not done on purpose, and we all are having a few problems caused by the current program update. We are glad to have you with us!6.jpg

SmileyHotChocolate.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Matt welcome aboard, I'm brand new too, every mod and trick with my new NC700X I have learned from this site, met a good riding buddy, all in all a fantasic site!

Thanks everyone! I wanted to make sure that the other account I started didnt have some issue or got hacked right of way! I lurked most of the day yesterday while slow at work learning alot about what everyone thinks of this bike, I look forward to riding it soon. I will start to put some proper questions into the regular forum now!

Hi Matt Welcome to the site... We have been having many issues lately with the new software update. I am glad you were able to join with a second accout. I have just finished fixing the latest issue with the advanced search funtion... Now lets see if I can fugure out why the system banned you...

Cheers

Back