• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

little too fast ride to work today

Reminds me of a television show from the late 70s or early 80s which used a super motorcycle (on the lines of Knight Rider Kit car genre). Cant remember the name of the show though.

I love speed. I have found that the more often one goes fast, the more good nice new friends you meet - the police!

It sure is sweet how they'll stop you and make sure you're alright, isn't it? So few people take the time to get to know a stranger these days, but the police will want to know your name, address, and what you've been up to. Sometimes if you're interesting enough they'll take you to their clubhouse to meet their friends and take a photo of you as a keepsake. It brings a tear to my eye, just thinking about it.

Why heck Mike, sometimes the police well even give you free room and board at their well constructed Hotel.

Especially if they're afraid you may have been driving around dehydrated. They worry a lot about dehydration. Sometimes you barely even get a chance to introduce yourself before they ask how much you've had to drink. Such solicitude for the comfort of others....saints is what they are! Saints!

Back