• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

5 Days on the Road, and I ain't going home right now.

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
7.jpgSince Wednesday I've been to:

Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee,
South Carolina , N Carolina, Pennsylvania, Road Island , New Hampshire , Maine, Maryland ,
Connecticut , New York, and now sitting in Alantic City , New Jersey . Going to ride somewhere next

Last edited:
Since Wednesday I've been to:

Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee,
South Carolina , N Carolina, Pennsylvania, Road Island , New Hampshire , Maine, Maryland ,
Connecticut , New York, and now sitting in Alantic City , New Jersey . Going to ride somewhere next

How much mileage up to now?

My daughter called and insisted I eat lobster while in Maine. The only problem so far was after dinner at this place.

492.jpg

But one hour, 3 filling stations, and one McDonald later all was repaired.

Well that's some riding, that's going somewhere.

Weren't you showing us pictures from Galveston Island last week?!! You sure get around, and I mean that in the nicest way. Have fun and enjoy all the great riding.

Riding that far this time of year takes some courage... what is your average day 800+ ? How old are you 24? Damn I haven't rode like that for a long time and that was on a GL1800 with protection and electronic cruise control...You are raising the bar again ... hopefully a ride report and pics... this is beautiful colorful time in New England and you hit almost all of them .... You are inspiring .... I retire in May so I'd better get into training to be able to do half of what you are doing .... Wow .. you are ready to write a book.... How about "The Adventures of Old Can Ride" ... no not catchy enough... We will have to get the NC700-Forum crew to come up with a title.

If you do get out this way give a holler and hopefully we can connect. Although I'm not sure I could keep up with you!

Mostly video this trip, and I have not had any time to sit down and compile.

Here are a few iphone pics:

479.jpg

480.jpg

483.jpg

484.jpg

485.jpg

487.jpg

489.jpg

490.jpg

Sorry, but as usual I got my finger in the lower corner of a few iphone pics.
[

Attachments

• 491.jpg
    491.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
.... Wow .. you are ready to write a book.... How about "The Adventures of Old Can Ride" ... no not catchy enough... We will have to get the NC700-Forum crew to come up with a title.

I think the book title is already in OCR's signature line:

"Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!"

Sure to be a best seller . . .

I thought your presence on the forum seemed a little light. Now we know why. Be safe and enjoy your trip. Looking forward to all the photos.

Back