• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014 Honda Rumors and News

Talking rumors, I've read somewhere on the net that the NC will be produced in Thailand next year ?... Anyone know ? If so, we all have the best ones I think ;)

Talking rumors, I've read somewhere on the net that the NC will be produced in Thailand next year ?... Anyone know ? If so, we all have the best ones I think ;)

My made in Thailand Honda CBR125R, costing a whopping $2,200.00 dollars brand new, is one of the best made bikes I've ever owned. Fit, finish, quality control, 100% reliable never a problem or failure, it's awesome.

My $20,000 BMW Austrian and German master crafted wunderbike? Absolute and utter disappointment. Horrifying fit and finish, hideous quality, nothing but failures and constant problems. Worst vehicle I've ever owned.

The Thai Honda is every bit as good, if not better, than my Japanese Honda.

Just saying. ;)

No doubt the Thai bikes will be fine. The new CB 500's are Thai bikes and they are getting good reviews.

However it has not always been the case when a manufacturer like Honda moved production out of Japan. I have an 89 Dominator which was made in Japan. The quality of that bike is superb, even 24 years later. A Friend has a 2003 Dominator in similar condition to mine. His plastics and paintwork are not as good. His was assembled either in Spain or Italy.

I have owned two Varaderos. The first one was Japanese, the second Spanish. Again , paintwork and plastics were very poor on the second bike. It was obvious the moment I laid eyes on it, and at the time I was not aware that production had shifted to the Montesa unit in Spain.

Looks like Honda is trying to play catch-up to Kawasaki. They'll have to out-do the slipper clutch on the Kawi to get anywhere with it.

If we hear? But I'm sure something is up. I spoke to my dealer again Saturday. They are either keeping things really tight lipped or really don't know. I talked to the sales manager which is the guy who sold me my bike and supposedly he knows nothing. I was giving him a hard time and he swore he knows nothing. Said they are the last to know and only find out after the fact. I don't believe him. They really want the CrossRunner and have been hoping for that for two years now.

Back