• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Having trouble (problem) going into "Gallery"" .

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Next to "Home" on this forum is "Gallery".

When I hit the "Gallery" button I get "two" different messages:

1. Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /var/www/html/nc700-forum.com/gallery/pp-inc.php

2. Error 520.

Anyone got a fix for this problem?

smileyidea.jpg

Last edited:
Next to "Home" on this forum is "Gallery".

When I hit the "Gallery" button I get "two" different messages:

1. Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /var/www/html/nc700-forum.com/gallery/pp-inc.php

2. Error 520.

Anyone got a fix for this problem?

I am getting this.

Capture2.jpg

I am also having problems with viewing like received and get strange message at very top of screen.

Advanced search isn't working either. Well it works on Google but strange message up top.

I reported this yesterday. Hopefully the little internet fixit elves are busy at work with hammers and tubes of glue, effecting repairs :D

I get the same error messages in the Gallery since day 1 joining. Is this an issue related to my settings/browser (Google Chrome) or a forum issue?

This error stems from out-dated code. The admins can change a setting the php.ini configuration file that will suppress this warning, or go in and update the gallery code.

Otherwise, the gallery still seems to work fine. We just have to scroll through tons of warning messages.

Hi everyone. I am still working on it. There was a upgrade to vBulletin that broke the gallery.. It will return....

Back