• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Going to hold off on a NC700X and wait for the NC700D

trainman

Reaction score
Visit site
First let me say that I've been riding for 45 years so I'm not new to the bike world. As much as I wanted to try the new NC700X DCT ABS bike I think at this time I will just keep riding my Burgman 650 and my KLR 650. Now that I have seen pics of the new NC700D Integra that's what I think I would like to have, now I just have to hope that Honda sends this bike to the U.S. Honda has not given any indication that the Integra is coming here, but Honda is closing out their Silverwing's at discounted prices and no 2014 models are setup for sales in the U.S. I will keep this site on my computer and refer to it from time to time, thanks for all the info that you have given me, hope that Integra comes along in the near future.

John

I know small/cheap scooters have a decent following in the US but I'm not sure how well the super scooters are selling.
I haven't seen many Silverwings at the dealers I visit so I have to think it's a small market.
But then Honda has kept the Silverwing around for some time so there is a market.
It would make sense for them to bring the NC700D to the US as a replacement but the NCD has been out for some time now so I have to ask...
If they were going to replace the Silverwing, why wait so long?

BTW, it's end of year closeout time anyway so I'm not sure that really tells us anything.

Anyone know how the new BMW scooter is selling? That might give some indication on the large scooter market, and whether Honda might bring the Integra to the US.

If that is what you really want then i would wait.

I also have a 05' Burgman 650, they are a nice bike when you re-do the front and rear suspension, and put a new seat and windshield, they are a very comfortable, Good handling bike, a good as my NC700X is.

So good tuning to the Burgman 650 suspension, and the Burgman 650 is a very nice handling, and very comfortable sport touring bike.

I put a race tech front fork/suspension on my Burgman 650 and Nitrogen filled Rear Goldwing shocks.

The burgman 650 has about the same power as a NC700X as well.
Burgman 54-hp
Nc700x 51-hp

Same engine torque 45lb/ft for both.

The NC700D would be a little faster, definitely have better MPG

50mpg vs 80 mpg

The New Honda will Not have the big under seat storage, like the Burgman 650 has.

But you will have the cool factor of having a new model bike.

You could put a top box on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the full NC lineup here in Japan. I spend a lot of hours on the road, since I'm a truck driver, and I have seen a grand total of TWO 700D and TWO 700S on the road here. I've spotted a grand total of not more than a dozen 700X....counting mine.

I had a friend trade in a Burgman 650 for a Goldwing. Like you, I really liked driving the Burgman 650. My wife got mad at me, when I sold the Burgman 650, as she loved driving it also, and my daughter thought I was suppose to give it to her. It was a bike the entire family enjoyed.

Back