• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hwy 395 Oregon,USA

Brilliant! I can't believe how empty the roads are compared to the UK. The chances of roads being that traffic free in the UK are zero.

That is why I love the roads in eastern Wa. and Oregon.They are well maintained with lots of twists & turns with hardly and hardly any traffic.Most of the traffic travels on the Interstates and that leaves the good stuff for us.I can't believe how fast a day can go by out riding.

Last edited:
All I got to say is that the folks in Oregon should be ashamed of their self. Hogging all of those great motorcycle roads to them self and not sharing. Oregon is surely a great motorcycle road state from the coast to the mountains. I always will find time to ride Oregon!

Great video. I think I counted 6 cars during the entire 14 minutes. Fantastic! I got to get over there, probably next summer after I retire.

All I got to say is that the folks in Oregon should be ashamed of their self. Hogging all of those great motorcycle roads to them self and not sharing. Oregon is surely a great motorcycle road state from the coast to the mountains. I always will find time to ride Oregon!

We'll share them. You can come up any time and ride til your little heart's content.

I actually didn't remember to mount the camera on the first part of the hwy.It has some of the best curves.
And this was one of the busier roads I was on.

Nice vid. We are leaving thurs for a small ride and will take a short stretch of 395 from John Day to Paulina-Post HWY. It is a great area to ride

Great videos! Sat here watching while the rain outside is coming in sideways. Looks like you had great weather for that part of your trip. Hopefully next summer I can get over there for a few days and ride those roads. Thanks for sharing.

Great videos! Sat here watching while the rain outside is coming in sideways. Looks like you had great weather for that part of your trip. Hopefully next summer I can get over there for a few days and ride those roads. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, the videos are not too exiting, but I hope they give a good idea of what the riding is like in that area of Oregon. I think you would really enjoy riding these roads if you get a chance.

Back