• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Stelvio Pass video

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Reposted here so that it can be easily searched.
Stelvio Pass day trip.
22/Aug/2013
Happy Joe

[video=youtube_share;sm0RLsoKIDQ]http://youtu.be/sm0RLsoKIDQ[/video]

Nice place and great ride&music! I had to travel 400 kms to get to mountains last week, but who cares?
Take some more videos and share with us!

/ My SJ1000 onboard camera is on it's way from chian :D , as soon as I get,I"ll take some videos /

I lived in Vicenza, Italy for four years while serving in the Army. This video reminded me of something. Lots of bicycle riders. More bicycle riders than cars and motorcycles combined in your video. Thanks for posting it.

Nice video. As a previous poster commented, as we really surprised at the high number of bicycles and motorbikes and the lack of cars. Is that normal on this route?

Nice video. As a previous poster commented, as we really surprised at the high number of bicycles and motorbikes and the lack of cars. Is that normal on this route?

It was a Thursday.
it was lunch time.
most school vacations are over.
It's my lucky day the Lord has made for me.
:p

Simply Awesome .... makes me want to take summer in Europe. Also like how you managed the many interruptions you encountered, but looked like you were anticipating them, nice driving, impressed.

Simply Awesome .... makes me want to take summer in Europe. Also like how you managed the many interruptions you encountered, but looked like you were anticipating them, nice driving, impressed.

Thanks. I am about 20mins from the nearest "pass".
Stelvio is about 90mins away for me.
Personally I do not like much the hairpin turns.
I prefer the long sweepers or tight but not hairpins.
:D

I strongly believe many "good" riders here in this country, can ride very fast through these mountain roads. Not just me.
Give me a shout if you are over here.

Now how do I convince the wife to let me go riding with Happy? Honey be back in a while, I going to Happy's house. Oh, yea - will you crate the bike when you pack my clothes?7.jpg

SmileyWifeHappy.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Now how do I convince the wife to let me go riding with Happy? Honey be back in a while, I going to Happy's house. Oh, yea - will you crate the bike when you pack my clothes?

You have to hurry up a little. Summer is almost over. Just fly over here, and I will sort out the logistics. I can rent a bike while you ride mine. :p

Back