• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cocoa Beach to The Woodlands, Texas

bluecrab

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought the bird in Daytona Beach about a month ago. It's the bird because a friend said it has a beak! Added hook ups and mounts for my gps and phone. Initial stop is Spanish Fort, Al, then on too friends in Houma, La. Then home. Got my chain lube and seat mod. Pictures tomorrow.

You are going real close to me, just a few miles. Will be gone today on a PGR mission. Will be home tomorrow, contact me if you want to meet.

We made it to Spanish Fort and crashed for the night. On to Houma, La to see some friends and family. 525 miles today and the NC did great. Caught a little rain at the end of the day, but at least the temperture dropped. PGR?

I am liking this bike a lot.

Best Rgrds,

Back in Texas. 1,100 miles. Great trip. Lots of rain getting out of Louisiana. Bike performed flawlessly. Now that I am home can rewire in a permanent fashion. Riding up in Arkansas in October. Need a tank bag for my camel back. I sat on the back seat to change riding positions, helped a lot and occasionally standing in the pegs.

Tomorrow dmv to get Texas plate.

Back