• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SC to Utah

Very good state to ride. The scenery and the weather changes quickly. I left Provo one time just before dark. Weather as perfect as perfect gets. Only around 50 to 60 miles to Salt Lake. By the time I got to Salt Lake, I was in a first class blizzard. The show was blowing vertically, and I was tucked in tight behind an 18 wheeler. I couldn't see anything in that snow, and I figured the 18 wheeler could see a lot better than me. If that 18 wheeler would have hit his brakes I would have been an implant on his trailer. 50 miles at 15 miles per hour. When we got to Salt Lake I pulled off the freeway at about 5 miles per hour. The motel was only a block from the freeway, so I made it. Woke up the next morning and looked out the motel window at my bike, and all I could see were the handle bar ends and the windshield. The entire bike was under snow! Oh yes, this was in May!

Back