• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Leatt 3DF Body Protector for dual sport (off-road and trail) riding?

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, any chance someone here has some experience with the Leatt 3DF line of protective clothing? I'm looking at the Leatt 3DF Body Protector - Dirt Bike Motocross - Motorcycle Superstore as something to wear under a roost/chest guard or maybe as an outright replacement. I've watched the youtube videos but I'm really interested in getting some "real world" opinion/input on just how effective is this stuff.

Thanks!

Any and all protection that you wear is great! It keeps the skin on, and stops some bruises. However, impact will still break and dislocate bones and organs. We are traveling at speeds that are a lot faster than pro football players experience at impact. Go to every training school you can, wear all the protection you can, and use a large dose of common sense. Every time I have ran short on common sense is when I have experienced the pain of stupid.

smileyAccident.jpg

Last edited:
Back