• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

service manual.

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ebay....
Honda NC700 Service Workshop Owners Manual NC700S NC700SA NC700SD NC700X NC700XA | eBay

this what it say...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31046602/NC700 Service Manual A001 pages 1-11.pdf

its ideal for those who don't know the basics but that's it as far as me goes. I can do most things myself inc adjusting valves etc.
it maybe handy for those that aren't clued up on basics etc. john

Even though I bought and love my Helm Honda OEM Shop manual, I'm always interested in seeing another company's/guy's take on how to do something. There's always the potential for a clever way to do a task, just as thoroughly, but without maybe the "long way around" of the manufacturer's chosen method.

Even though I bought and love my Helm Honda OEM Shop manual, I'm always interested in seeing another company's/guy's take on how to do something. There's always the potential for a clever way to do a task, just as thoroughly, but without maybe the "long way around" of the manufacturer's chosen method.

and looks like the book delivers exactly that. the page about valve adjustment and explanation of what to look,when you using feeler gauge :)

Anyone seen the real one?

still here ! sorry again about ???
so as of now no more chi*** or any other.

Last edited:
If that manual is written in the queen's English, I will need an translator. But great idea, at what I believe is about $40 in real non-monopoly money.

I love the HELM MANUAL !!! I would not have been able to take all the plastics off without it!!! Those things are a puzzle from Hell !!! ....lol

It also helped me wire in all of my many electrical accessories... I would have certainly broke more than $70 in parts if I didn't have the Manual..... Very Useful...

Maybe the new royal baby making him soft.

GEEEEEEzzzzUUUUSSSS, I want to slap that baby.....lol

If I hear one more word about that ugly little alien-headed, placenta infection.... I'm gonna flip....LmFao!!

WHO CARES !?!?!

ok... got that outta my system.... time for coffee....lol

and looks like the book delivers exactly that. the page about valve adjustment and explanation of what to look,when you using feeler gauge :)

Be careful when using the valve clearance section of the service manual. My service manual (bought on eBay) had incorrect instructions. I only found out about it when reading a post on adjusting valve clearances elsewhere on this forum where they mentioned that some manuals were wrong. The manual specified to align valves using the top index mark on the camshaft , but it turns out that it's the bottom index mark.

Be careful when using the valve clearance section of the service manual. My service manual (bought on eBay) had incorrect instructions. I only found out about it when reading a post on adjusting valve clearances elsewhere on this forum where they mentioned that some manuals were wrong. The manual specified to align valves using the top index mark on the camshaft , but it turns out that it's the bottom index mark.

Thanks for the mention of this Rob, very much appreciated :D

There have been a few threads on this topic over the years here at the forum, and eventually it was relayed about the "upside down" misinformation, but every once in a while an old thread pops up and doesn't mention the potential for error with the goof up in that manual.

Cheers for the heads up and helpful attitude towards the NC family :cool:

Back