• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

uploading pictures I get an error every time

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Recently almost every time I try to upload a picture I have this red exclamation point that comes up after it appears to upload. I've tried using both the basic uploader and the other one, plus I've gone into the advanced mode and it still won't upload.

Is this a problem on my end or the forum?

I've tried this on my laptop and also on a desktop at someone else's house and have the same issue.

Recently almost every time I try to upload a picture I have this red exclamation point that comes up after it appears to upload. I've tried using both the basic uploader and the other one, plus I've gone into the advanced mode and it still won't upload.

Is this a problem on my end or the forum?

I've tried this on my laptop and also on a desktop at someone else's house and have the same issue.

9.jpg

See, "When uploading a picture, what does error 403 mean.". A number of us have had this same problem, and two solutions are listed here.

SmileyOneEyeTounge.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I had a problem also on a test pic.i can only take pic with phone.send to flicker then get on the laptop to post it.

See, "When uploading a picture, what does error 403 mean.". A number of us have had this same problem, and two solutions are listed here.

Thanks OCR, your post helped me figure it out... I hope everyone isn't having this problem... I like seeing pics on this forum!

Attachments

• smileyirritated.jpg
    smileyirritated.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 35
Back