• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

As promised, the video of NanCy with mods

Cool vid. Thinking about getting the sidecases as well. I already have the topbox, but planning a trip to Mono Lake in Sept., thinking I'll need more storage. Check out the Cali group, I've started a thread on the Mono Lake trek, Chestnut and StraTuner have shown interest in going, we're still in the early stages of planning.

Cool vid. Thinking about getting the sidecases as well. I already have the topbox, but planning a trip to Mono Lake in Sept., thinking I'll need more storage. Check out the Cali group, I've started a thread on the Mono Lake trek, Chestnut and StraTuner have shown interest in going, we're still in the early stages of planning.

The side cases rock, JDE. Actually, I am heading up to Lake Tahoe in August and was going to promote via the forum. I think Sept is out as Dove season starts Sept 1st... tasty little buggers they are..

D

Saw a great quote today for a motorcycle name... Darth Haul... I wish I was thought of that!!!!!

D

I never did name my rides. Here I thought I was the only star wars nut lol. I linked my youtube channel in my signature if you want to check out my bikes Doc.

Nice video! I was thinking of doing one myself :)

I could not make out what that emblem on the Puig represents... Please, explain. Thx!

The side cases rock, JDE. Actually, I am heading up to Lake Tahoe in August and was going to promote via the forum. I think Sept is out as Dove season starts Sept 1st... tasty little buggers they are..

D

Ooh...do you hunt deer, too? Hubby has a hankerin' for some venison jerky, but we don't know any hunters in this time zone. (I keep trying to get him to go...)

Nice looking bike,,I dig the panniers and the screen does not look out of place....Those scratches on the engine case ,did you drop the bike...(sorry I have no sound)

Doc, I posted a couple video's of the CB750K on my channel. I'll throw some more up of my NC once I get it back from it's ordeal on Friday. Darkside, good choice imo :cool:

Back