• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Saddebag Key Tech

Big Thump

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder if anyone can help me with something? I installed the Honda saddlbags today and after installing the springs and tumblers, I found that the item called a "Plate" for locking the key into the bags is missing. Without this, the whole mechanism will not lock the bags to the bike. It looks like a small plate that attaches to the mechanism and twists into the bag itself to secure everything.

Am I missing where this item is located or did the manufacturer just make an oversight and not include it in shipping?

Thanks

Look again in both saddlebags. For me, these parts were taped to the inside of one of the bags.

All parts come is a sealed packages linked together. Must be there.... take another look! If not - contact Honda, I am sure it's an easily resolved issue. Sorry you are having trouble!

Thanks to all replies! I looked again and could not find it. However, leave it to a wife to go and look one time and find the part taped to the inside top of one bag. Doh! Locks installed now. :)

Back