• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

12 volt accessory install

Mandalorian

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I know there must be a million posts about installing the 12v accessory outlet. I tried the 'search' tool but didn't come up with anything. My lack of computer savvy is a real disadvantage. Anybody out there can direct me where/how to find install info from the forum? Sorry.

the install of the 12 volt tender was not fun, but it connects to the battery poles.
Once you have that on, you can leave it in the frunk or lead it out through the bottom.
Mine floats just below where the handle bars connect to the bike.

Once you have that "battery tender" connection installed (mine has a plastic cap on it to keep it clean and dry), you can then attach the cigarette power adapter, and from there you can power MANY things.

I attach the USB port directly to the tender and then attach my GPS.

I carry the cigarette adapter so that i can attach the mini pump i carry in case of flat.

I'll go to amazon....see if I can locate links for all that.

Battery tender Cable
Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
USB to SAE adapter (plugs right into battery tender cable)

you can go a long way with those three pieces.
How else can we help you?

Last edited:
Hey Dan H. thanks for the quick reply. I followed the link. It says that the session has timed out and that I need to login again. There's no place to login on the page. What site has the login page?

I'm not sure if I should be writing this on the bottom left?
I got this far:

作業中

表示しようとしているサイトには既定のページが現在ありません。更新中、または構成中の可能性があります。

後でもう一度このサイトに接続してください。問題が解決しない場合は Web サイトの管理者に連絡してください。

Web サイト管理者が、このメッセージを間違って受信したと考える場合、IIS ヘルプにある「動的コンテンツを有効および無効にする」を参照してください。

IIS ヘルプにアクセスするには次を実行してください。

[スタート] をクリックしてから [ファイル名を指定して実行] をクリックします。
[名前] ボックスに「inetmgr」と入力します。IIS マネージャが表示されます。
[ヘルプ] メニューから [トピックの検索] をクリックします。
[インターネット インフォメーション サービス] をクリックします。

CC = cubic centimeter

But aside from that, I don't understand. This site works fine for me from the link I provided. It has all the supplemental installation instructions for all the accessories and a few other odd bits.

Try this: http://cssportal.css-club.net/honda/MCA/MAIN010.aspx

Select the proper CC on top, then select NC700X.

Good luck!

P.S. I am using Google Chrome browser.

Or here Official Honda Accessory Install Instructions - Accessories & Modifications - The Honda NC700 Owners Forum

It took me a while to get this site to work - I use IE10 and the site needs you to select Compatibility View or the pages don't display properly. Once I selected compatibility view I was able to go to the top page and log in ok.

CC = cubic centimeter

But aside from that, I don't understand. This site works fine for me from the link I provided. It has all the supplemental installation instructions for all the accessories and a few other odd bits.

Dan, I guess it depends on the browser and the settings... Like Chris said above.

Back