• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handle bar Vibs

oldxfe

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone else have issues with handle bar vibs at around 3K rpm , I find my hands falling asleep fairly quickly , Other than that I am very happy with how this bike runs ...

On average 3.2l/100 kms

:cool:

Yeah, I didn't like the way the stock grips felt. Too small and vibrated a bit too much for my hands. So I put on a pair of foam grip covers. It has helped out quite a lot, and they're cheap too.

I replaced my grips with Progrip 714. It's intended for off road and requires trimming with a razor to use with bar ends but it is a much fatter gel grip and relaxes your grip because of it's larger diameter. They're fairly cheap and well worth it. I've used them on four bikes in a row now over grip heaters (not necessary this time of year) and don't see myself switching to anything else in the near future. I've tried foam grips before and they just didn't do it for me... they also didn't last long. YMMV.

Yeah, I didn't like the way the stock grips felt. Too small and vibrated a bit too much for my hands. So I put on a pair of foam grip covers. It has helped out quite a lot, and they're cheap too.

+1. Grip puppies!

Back