• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

From Russia with love....

The only thing they "forgot" to put in the advertisement is that everything you think is directly streamed to FSB (ex KGB)! :p :cool:

On a serious note though... be extra careful when ordering anything from uncle Putin's people:
[video=youtube;dkUQ_BSD0MQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkUQ_BSD0MQ[/video]

Very interesting concept. If this company is successful, it will blow away the garmins, megellans, tomtoms for the motorcycle industry.

Ken

Very interesting concept. If this company is successful, it will blow away the garmins, megellans, tomtoms for the motorcycle industry.

Ken

The idea has been around for a while. You can be sure that such helmet will come out of Japan, not Russia :) I wouldn't want anything made in Russia...(aside from military equipment), cause that's where I am from he-he-he..... :)

I suspect they'll be made in China or somewhere south of there, regardless where the companies marketing them are located. The general concept is interesting, although it has been a significant challenge in the aerospace industry to avoid overloading pilots with information.

I can't see videos from where I am, but I saw a demo video the other day. It was only a video, so reality may be different, but I did not find the display in the demo to be helpful to me in understanding what they were trying to convey that I should do in real life. Combine non-utility with lack of Snell certification and tripling or quadrupling the price of an already-very-expensive Arai helmet (what I have to buy to get a proper fit) and I won't be shopping for one any time soon.

Back