• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Olympia Avenger

motocommuter

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, just picked up my Olympia Avenger 1 piece mesh suit from Revzilla. It costs about $350. It is a partial mesh suit with elbow, shoulder, back, and knee pads. Zips up both legs and one for the front of course. I bought the high viz model, and let me tell you, it is very high viz. The suit is very well made, and confortable. I highly recomend it. It is my favorite suit so far and I own 3. It can't replace a good winter suit, but for summer it can't be beat. It is so comfortable above 70, but below 70 to about 50 I wear a cold out under jacket. Below 50, out comes the non mesh suit. My feet and knees tend to point out, so the knee pads are worthless for me. To someone with a proper stance, they should be fine. Well, that's my 2 cents.

I have an Olympia Stealth 1 piece mesh suit from motorcycle super store.
Mine fits a tad long in the legs, other than that its fine.

41caIpezBdL[1].jpg
yhst-94650728190733_2268_651824572[1].jpg

Mom says I look like a space man.

Ken

Last edited:
I've had a Stealth (old name for Avenger) for 5 years now and it's holding up pretty well. The Velcro at the pants cuff is extra long so they can be hemmed. I've had mine chopped off to fit my 30" inseam and still have about 3 inches of Velcro left.
Mike

I have the avenger as well (it's been about 8 years?) and recently replaced the leg zipper in March and now the main zipper is had. Wondering if anyone has had their zipper's replaced and in the past sent it to them. Has anyone had a local tailor do them? Thanks in advance.

I have the non mesh one. The legs are a touch short, but I like it. Just pull it on and you are geared up. Mine is high viz and it does indeed get noticed. The one piece makes it easy to wear work or casual clothes underneath.

Back