• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 DCT clutch filter cover - picture, please.

NCer

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, I just noticed that a piece of the clutch filter cover broke off. It is just beyond the "circle", so it does not leak oil (at least in the garage...).

I did not notice the proper position of it when took it off, seemed perfectly symmetrical... DUH!

Anyway, could someone please snap a picture for me. From the manual it's not clear.... Could not find a good pic on the WEB either....
There is like a "step" on it. I've ordered a new on (almost $40 :mad:) want to make sure I put it on on correctly.

TIA.

Last edited:
It is called the transmission filter, as it filters the oil before runing through the transmission hydrolics system. As for the how to put it back correctly I remember something about being confused too, then folding the plastics back in place and that told me which way to install the plate.

Tiny little filter for a 16,000 mile change interval!

It is called the transmission filter, as it filters the oil before runing through the transmission hydrolics system. As for the how to put it back correctly I remember something about being confused too, then folding the plastics back in place and that told me which way to install the plate.

Tiny little filter for a 16,000 mile change interval!

Sorry... folding what plastic..???? You can put in on either way, the bolt holes match either way too, but there is only one correct way :)

Guys, I just noticed that a piece of the clutch filter cover broke off. It is just beyond the "circle", so it does not leak oil (at least in the garage...).

I did not notice the proper position of it when took it off, seemed perfectly symmetrical... DUH!

Anyway, could someone please snap a picture for me. From the manual it's not clear.... Could not find a good pic on the WEB either....
There is like a "step" on it. I've ordered a new on (almost $40 :mad:) want to make sure I put it on on correctly.

TIA.

You can see mine on my 2012 DCT in the picture I posted in this thread:

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/garage-mechanical-help/1996-oil-overfill-question.html

Does that help?

I sort of figured the same , was jujst double checking :) Thanks again!

333bajb.jpg

15412-MGS-D21 for clutch oil filter.

Back