• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Completing Profile, how do you complete it?

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Ok, I've filled out every field that I can fill out in the profile section but I must be missing something because in the earn points section it shows zero for points in completing profile. What am I missing here?
confused.jpg

Last edited:
This is a good question for admin, because I'm having the same problem. Anyone got the answer. I know there is a public something that no one has done. You have to have 5 people in your group before it is recognized. Join my group "horizons unlimited" and I will join yours, how ever we do that.8.jpg

smileyenvelope.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I took me a bit to figure out how to join your group....you have to click on "Group Tools" on the right side for a drop down menu where you can join the group.

Maybe that is why there aren't many people joining groups on here LOL

No one is a member of Permission Groups . Under it says, "You are not a member of any public groups". I guess we are not to be seen in public. Well, I can understand that!

To create a "group", go to profile, join a group, the popup gives you an option to create a group.

Beemerpile and Rocker66, I need two more people to join "Horizons Unlimited" ! That way I guess it is an official group!4.jpg

smileybucktooth.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Mother Nature (sometimes known as Mother Earth) is a common personification of nature that focuses on the life-giving and nurturing aspects of nature. Every biker knows, you don't mess with mother nature. Please join my "Horizon Unlimited" group.8.jpg

SmileyLadyLips.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
No one is a member of Permission Groups . Under it says, "You are not a member of any public groups". I guess we are not to be seen in public. Well, I can understand that!

To create a "group", go to profile, join a group, the popup gives you an option to create a group.

Beemerpile and Rocker66, I need two more people to join "Horizons Unlimited" ! That way I guess it is an official group!

OK as it's you :)

If you will join my "Horizons Unlimited" group I will learn the queen's language. God save the Queen's English: Your language is under threat from ignorance, inverted snobbery and deliberate 'dumbing down'. You can save the Queen's English by joining "Horizons Unlimited".6.jpg

SmileyGreatBritian.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
So anyone figure out the answer? or just joining groups now? ...lol

I have done everything I can find to do, but still have not "completed" my profile ?!?!?!

Back