• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

BMWRA Rally drop-in

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Every time I go to a motorcycle rally I ask myself why I am doing it. This time was no different. I didn't stay long before I was itching to get back on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I did talk with Al Jesse of Jesse Luggage for a bit. His wife bought a NC700x. I asked him when the Jesse Luggage would be out for the NC and he said "shortly". He also said he would have a trunk for it.

image.jpg

After I had enough of the rally (record time this year) I headed north on the parkway. About 60 miles north of Asheville I was getting a little lunchy and pulled off for some local BBQ. I happened upon a Roll Tide BBQ stand in northern North Carolina. Go figger. Auburn grads are $1 extra.

image.jpg

It was dang good regardless of questionable football politics...

image.jpg

(Sorry iPad upside down picture!!!)

I got a record (for me) 80 mpg on the Parkway. I was sure I would be pushing it but I happened upon a station and put in 3.0 gallons for 242 miles.

That's good news about the Jesse bags. That was my first choice. I'm glad I went with cheap ammo cans now. I will wait patiently.
Mike

Back