• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Canyon Exploring

Daniszeman

Reaction score
Visit site
Canyon Exploring - YouTube

Here's the details:

About half hour long. 1080p, 30fps, FOV 127 degrees(smaller than the default 170 degrees setting). Converted via GoPro Cineform Studio with preset setting of "Protune." No other modifications to clip. Camera was mounted to left silver fairing with suction cup mount.

Weather is clear, sunny, approx 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Was scouting a canyon road for the first time, so pretty slow riding and non-aggressive leaning in the turns. The camera lens was clean when I left the house, but probably during the mounting and unmounting the camera, it looks like there is a smudge that shows up on the left side of the video, most likely due to human skin contact.

If you copy/paste this into google maps, this is my starting point. I then went north from this location along Angeles Crest Highway. 34.205327,-118.199674

I like the GoPro. It's not amazing, but it's functional enough for my needs.

Yep, I figured it was Angeles Crest Highway. Looks pretty nice, did you get to go up on a weekday? I hate going on weekends because of all the crazy crowds there.

This was June 8th that I went, which was a Saturday. I don't have a preference on which day I go though, since my job schedule is currently flexible.

This was June 8th that I went, which was a Saturday. I don't have a preference on which day I go though, since my job schedule is currently flexible. I may go again within a week or so.

Must be nice haha. Did you end up going as far as the GMR side of things? If you look on youtube theres a lot of interesting crash videos up.

Back