• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A vid on a 63,000km NC700x

What "other" sounds were you expecting?
It should sound the same.

But not sure if the clutch or drive is "the same" after 63,000km.
If well maintained by a good mechanic and parts changed out, then it should still be the "same" performance.

63'000 km....incredible!
:p

What "other" sounds were you expecting?
It should sound the same.

But not sure if the clutch or drive is "the same" after 63,000km.
If well maintained by a good mechanic and parts changed out, then it should still be the "same" performance.

63'000 km....incredible!
:p

63.000 km should be no problem for this type of engine and clutch.

I recently swapped my Suzuki GSF1250SA with the NC. The Suzuki @ 75.000 km still ran like new. Original clutch, starter, water pump etc. and zero oil consumption. And i rode it pretty hard some times.

I expect a well maintained NC engine to last at least 150.000 km but properly not the clutch :)

Last edited:
I got 250,000 miles out of my 1997 honda hatch back civic.
I'm hoping for at least 200,000 from my NC700x.

I wonder if that's possible.... hmm.mmmmmmmmmmm.....

Interesting video it's a little "new" looking for 40k miles. The muffler doesn't even look like it is discolored at all. Mine looked yellower than that at 6k miles. Either way he has kept it clean.

Interesting video it's a little "new" looking for 40k miles. The muffler doesn't even look like it is discolored at all. Mine looked yellower than that at 6k miles. Either way he has kept it clean.

I haven't tried it yet, ( I need to though) but there's a thread on here about using Bar Keeper's Friend to clean the yellow off of the pipe. Someone (dduelin) tried it and you can see the improvement in the before & after photos.

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/how-tos/437-how-remove-discoloration-muffler.html

Last edited:
Back